Helpful Hints To Begin Incorporation
Now that you are ready for Corporate Services Group, LLC to help -
To begin the process of forming your business entity you must:
- Complete the Confidential Worksheet
- Remit payment to Corporate Services Group, LLC in the amount appropriate to your package selection. We accept Cashier's Check,
Money Order, MasterCard and Visa
(Please contact us before you send your payment so that we can review the charges with you.)
- Send us your completed Confidential Worksheet with payment to:
Corporate Services Group, LLC
723 S. Casino Center Blvd. 2nd Floor
Las Vegas, NV 89101-6716
You may also fax your Confidential Worksheet with credit card payment to: 702.471.1012
For Specific Entities
For the Current Nevada State Fee Schedule for Incorporation of Minimum Capital For-Profit see the Nevada Secretary of State Website For Profit Fee Schedule at: Nevada Secretary of State
Note: Nonprofit Status: FILING ARTICLES WITH THE NEVADA SECRETARY OF STATE DOES NOT CONFER TAX-EXEMPT STATUS. PRIOR TO SUBMITTING ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION, CONTACT THE IRS FOR SPECIFIC INFORMATION FOR YOUR NONPROFIT.
For Business License Exemption
FOR BUSINESS LICENSE EXEMPTION FROM THE NEVADA STATE BUSINESS LICENSE FEE, THE DECLARATION OF ELIGIBILITY EXEMPTION FORM, PROPERLY SIGNED AND NOTARIZED, MUST BE ENCLOSED.
For Foreign Entities
To qualify your foreign (out-of-state) business entity in Nevada you must submit:
- Conformed copy of your Articles of Incorporation including all amendments.
- Certificate of Good Standing from your State Corporate Regulator (Secretary of State, Corporate Commissioner, etc.) prepared within 90 days of submittal.
- Qualification to do Business in Nevada form (The appropriate form can be downloaded from the : Nevada Secretary of State, or contact us and we will email or fax the documents to you).
(Nevada Secretary of State Filing fees are based on the number of shares of stock authorized in the Articles of Incorportion or Admendment. Please refer to the : Nevada Secretary of State website for fee schedule or contact us for a quote).
Because of the labor intensive nature of the filing process, neither the State of Nevada nor CORPORATE SERVICES GROUP, LLC issue refunds.